0.1 Before you start Copy
Welcome to “Intercultural Leadership: An introduction”
This course aims to outline the core concepts of intercultural leadership to enhance teamwork and efficiency in culturally diverse teams.
The main topics of this course are:
- What is culture?
- How to avoid intercultural conflict in multicultural teams?
- How to benefit from diverse teams?
- How to lead with knowledge of leading multicultural teams?
In this course, you will study with the help of videos, interactive presentations and quizzes:
- Your culture buddy, Emma Jones, will accompany you through this course.
- In each chapter, you will find a Video with Emma, who will talk about her experiences as a trainer of intercultural communication.
- Afterwards, you will receive access to presentations and quizzes to get in-depth knowledge of intercultural communication.
- To earn a certificate at the end of this course, you need to reach 80% of the points in mandatory quizzes, but you will be able to retry at any time.